Since 2005, the Emadin Group has provided training and executive development for companies and managers all over the world.
With Dr. David DEMETRIUS as President and Dr. Christopher BOOTH as Executive Director, in addition to a global network of international professors, we provide in-house trainings on specific aspects of finance & investment following International Financial Reporting Standards. We pave the way for practitioners to achieve core competences and build strong careers in all areas of financial services.
TRAINING FOR BANKS
Banks following International Standards should meet defined criteria to adhere to industry norms and capital adequacy requirements. This requires a highly trained and empowered staff able to operate in line with the bank strategy and based on the work function of every team. Emadin’s Banking & Finance Training Packages are segmented into three Categories:
GLOBAL SECURITIES TRAINING
- FINANCIAL MARKETS & ASSET CLASSES
- PRIMARY MARKETS & INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS
- SECONDARY MARKETS & TRADING VENUES
- TAKE OVERS & MERGERS
- CLEARING & SETTLEMENT
- RISK & REWARD
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
The Global Securities Training includes a continuously updated booklet with selected questions, and exercises that enable the candidate as well to succeed central bank required securities qualification for banks following International Standards.
The aim of this training is to ensure that bankers are mastering the principles and practices of financial markets and investment advice, in accordance with international qualifications.
PRIVATE BANKING TRAINING
- INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL ADVICE & PLANNING
- FINANCIAL MARKETS OVERVIEW
- INVESTMENT COMPANIES & PENSIONS
- INSURANCE & PLANNING
- TAXATION OF INVESTMENTS
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
New financial products play a primary role in the portfolios of investors as well as in the business of financial institutions that serve these clients. The primary objective of this training is to provide bankers with a better understanding of private banking, which will help them in crafting appropriate client portfolios, in accordance with the European Financial Planning Association’s (EFPA) Criteria.
FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS TRAINING
- OVERVIEW OF THE MAIN FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- COMMON SIZE & CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- ADJUSTMENT TO FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- STATEMENT OF CASH FLOW
- FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY (RATIO ANALYSIS)
This Training explores in-depth financial reporting, enabling bankers to broaden and deepen their knowledge, skills and professional values in financial statement analysis. It covers the usefulness of information for various groups, such as corporate investors, security analysts and creditors. Basic financial statement analysis tools (such as ratio analysis) and statistical forecasting models will be elaborated.
OUR TOP INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Banking, Professional firms, Investment and Insurance
- Multinational corporations
- Government agencies
- Family Businesses, Startups
“I was impressed by the breadth of knowledge that the Emadin instructor had with respect to our industry. They were engaging and always able to relate real world examples to the subject matter.”
– External financial reporting manager, Saudi Aramco
“Always constructive and supportive, the facilitator’s wideranging experience elsewhere was a real benefit to our group.”
– Business Development Group Chair, British Chamber of Commerce
“Excellent, as expected considering the vast experience of the facilitator.”
– Chairman of a Tanzanian Conservation Area Authority
“My interest never flagged, thanks to the great facilitator, Thanks very much for a clear and precise presentation.”
– Director of a major European charity
“It was extremely well run, very interesting, relevant and as such highly valuable. I will recommend [the instructor] to colleagues and fully endorse [their] services.”
– Director, High Net-Worth tax and accounting practice, Belgium