We help you put everything in place to walk away with a standalone, cross-border operation by:
- Incorporating a subsidiary company for you in another country.
- Providing accounting and bookkeeping services for local companies.
- Appointing local directors who can administer companies for you.
- Supporting your global trade activities.
- Facilitating international payments.
- Working with you to develop your strategic plans.
We offer larger companies our corporate advisory and consulting services, such as readiness for sale, investment, mergers and acquisition. Contact us for further details.
Our experience and knowledge extends to capital markets and investment management, including:
- Matching our network of investors with opportunities to invest in young companies and Small-to-Medium size Enterprises (SMEs)
- Taking high-growth businesses to IPO and subsequent listing in public markets.
- Investor relations.
- Structuring, capitalisation, appropriate resourcing and management of:
- Venture capital funds (pre-seed onwards)
- Pension funds
- Family offices
- General Partner and Limited Partner engagements